Monday, January 19, 2009

Bukake Boys/Logic Problem

Let's just start this out by saying I was really excited to see American Cheeseburger, and when they cancelled I was kind of bummed on the show. Not because I didn't want to see Logic Problem or Bukake Boys, but because this whole thing was put together because American Cheeseburger asked to come up and I was super pumped to see them. Shit happens.
Logic Problem opened, and was brutal.

Seth got fucked up playing drums. He played the best set I've seen him play; I think it might also be the first set I've seen him play on his drums


Bukake Boys were wayyy better than I thought they were going to be. Probably the best all around hardcore band that I've seen since the end of year show.


dan is a super punk because he came straight from work and took food from there to eat while seeing bukake boys


No comments:

Post a Comment