Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Eve "08 at the Penalty Box

Being that it was my three year anniversary with lila, we spent the night NOT at the penalty box, but before the party began I took a few pictures of housemates getting dresssed





I didn't get back to the house until around 1am, and pulled up to a street that was littered with broken glass, champagne bottles, streamers, and a few people literally digging through the garbage. I don't fucking know what they were looking for, but it was a hell of a way to start a party. This is pretty much what I walked into my house to see


this picture blows my mind because will butler is in it, which is strange to begin with, and joe is so completely fucked up that he's actually drinking something that isn't beer, AND he's wearing my shirt

indoor sparklers make sense at 2am

even my sister showed up


And this is how it ended, with a swamp in our living room, and joe completely passed out on the floor

No comments:

Post a Comment