Monday, March 23, 2009

All The Saints at The Milestone

I didn't take pictures of Grids or These Arms are Snakes and I'm sure everyone knows how great the latter was. Grids played well I guess, opening at the milestone is kind of rough, especially on a show when everything starts on time.
The Coathangers though, well they fucking sucked. If those girls weren't mildly attractive no one would give a shit. The first song they played sounded like the theme to Alvin and the Chipmunks. Complete garbage. I've heard the records and always just kind of thought they were another garagey band that I didn't care about, but fuck were they bad live. And they're on Suicide Squeeze now!?

So, I really like All The Saints. I'm glad I got a copy of their record, I'm glad I got to see them, and I'm glad it fucking ruled. I wish the pictures turned out better, but I'm not going to waste time photoshoping anything, so this is what they looked like to me through a viewfinder.



Dude destroyed a perfectly good Univox. Triple humbuckers and everything...


The Milestone is my favorite venue in the world. I will never get tired of Andy, Jonathan, Neal, Philip and everyone else there.

Link to the rest of the pictures

1 comment:

  1. The GRIDS though, well they fucking sucked. If those dudes weren't mildly attractive no one would give a shit.

    ReplyDelete